5000 and 10,000 pep units in stock 5-20-2015
Assembled and calibrated at Telepost
Unbelievable performance, sophisticated design, unheard of features. Simply the best!
- Fwd & Net Power – 50mW to 3KW Autoranging
- SWR, R+j|X|, Reflected Power
- 1.8-54 MHz with frequency counter
for per-band corrections of all parameters
- High resolution Graphic VFD display
- dBm/RL scales with 0.1 dB steps
- Calibrated field strength input (-15 to +33dBm)
- Screen for measuring speech compression
- SWR alarm w/PTT disable & snooze button
- Serial port w/Windows® control & plotting software
- 5KW & 10KW options
- Flash upgradeable
Everything you need for critical station monitoring, tuning and protection on one screen. No other meter has dual bargraphs, OR a graphic display with solid bargraphs, OR bargraph with 90 bars for fine tuning of Power and SWR, OR an SWR alarm with snooze mode, OR a “sticky” bar for graphic peak hold indication… let alone having them all on one screen! Plus, the LP-100A has additional modes no other wattmeter has when you desire them… vector impedance, dBm/RL, calibrated field strength and compression ratio
Free Windows® Software – These programs greatly extend LP-100A capabilities
Remote control/monitoring | Automated plotting of SWR, complex impedance, RL, rho, Smith Chart | Automated antenna pattern plotting | Integration with TRX-Manager
The best just keeps getting better!
New in the ’100A -
* Graphic VFD display with high contrast non-glare neutral density filter
* Optional green and blue filters
* Front panel power switch
* Large scrolling callsign screen saver
* Setup screen for call sign entry
* Setup screen for display brightness
* Setup screen for screen saver timers
* Dual 40MHz Processors
Features and specifications of the LP-100A, starting with exclusive features in RED…
* Per-band power calibration, user adjustable in 0.1% steps.
* Frequency counter – user adjustable per-band corrections of all parameters.
* Only meter with Z, R, |X|, Phase display… not affected by local broadcast stations as antenna analyzers can be.
* Super wide autoranging power range of 50 mW to 3000W, 160-6m… perfect for QRPp through QRO
* Optional couplers for 5KW and 10KW. Our 10KW will handle more power and generate much less heat than our competitor’s.
* Only meter with Graphic VFD display. The graphic display allows for a solid bargraph with no gaps, and full screen scrolling screensaver as shown in the shot above with N8LP scrolling.
*. Standard ND ..
* Only meter with simultaneous bargraphs for Power and SWR (or Power and Ref Pwr).
* Highest bargraph resolution. 90 segments gives 1% tuning resolution with standard bargraph range settings (adjustable)
* Only meter that has a “sticky” bar to graphically show peak hold point even while bargraph is moving.
* Fast attack bargraph will accurately display a single “dit” at over 100 wpm. Decay adjustable for Fast, Med, Slow.
* Active temperature compensation. Only other meter with this is Alpha.
* True 12-bit A/D converter gives <1W resolution at 2000W. 13.6 bit effective resolution up to 360W.
* Return Loss (RL) display of 0 to 49.9 dB with bargraph
* Separate scale for dBm measurements, +15.0 dBm to +64.0 dBm with bargraph
* Field Strength input covers the range of -15 dBm to +33 dBm (0.04 mW to 2W)… great for beam pattern and bench measurements
* Peak to Average ratio screen. Allows accurate checking and setting of compression in your speech processor.
* Support within TRX-Manager for direct remote monitoring
* Call sign screen saver – user programmable
* Free Plot program displays SWR, Z, Phase, R+jX (including sign), reflection coefficient, Return Loss and Smith chart.
* SWR alarm with “snooze” mode for antenna tuning. Alarm has LED, PTT relay and audible sounder (which can be easily disabled)
* G4HFQ’s free PolarPlot program works with the LP-100A’s Field Strength mode to provide automatic antenna pattern plotting. See software section of this web page.
Separate coupler with 50 ohm ports for uncluttered desktop – remotable up to 50′ with appropriate calibration.
Three autotanging scales with independently adjustable maximums.
SWR display resolution is .01
SWR error < .15 (5%) from about 100mW to 3000W, <.05 typical
Power accuracy is better than 5% at any frequency from ~1W to maximum, 3% typical with NIST traceable factory calibration
Power display is actual power delivered to the load ( Fwd minus Ref power) or traditional Fwd power.
SWR Alarm system with set points for Off, 1.5, 2.0. 2.5, 3.0 and user setting. Audible & visual alarm, with PTT loop-thru & adjustable power threshold
Windows® freeware Virtual Control Panel for software control or remote control.
Built-in bootloader to allow for firmware upgrades to be downloaded and installed.
Conforms to FCC Part 15 A & B, ICAS and CE radiated emission limits, tested and verified by accredited lab
Standard coupler is LPC1, 3KW, 1.8 to 54 MHz. Optional couplers include…
LPC2 0.10W to 5KW, 1.8 to 30 MHz
LPC5 0.20W to 10KW, 1.8 to 30 MHz
5KW LPC2 Unit 5000 PEP $ 489.99
10KW LPC5 Unit 10,000 PEP $ 489.99